Sunday, November 6, 2011

"ILLUMINATING CRYSTAL"

You can purchase my book here!

I must declare I've been remiss with my postings as of late.  But, publishing a book and being a student has certainly taken some wind out of my sails.  But I can now say that my book, "Illuminating Crystal," is available for sale! The road was long and somewhat onerous, but so worth it as I am now able to share my story with Anyone who cares to read it.

 Please take this opportunity to view my book trailer, download a PDF from my website to read the first four chapters free and decide for yourself whether or not you'd like to jump into the world of Crystal Blue, where dreams are most common and fantasy becomes reality.
Follow the links below to view my trailer and read some sample chapters.  Follow the link at the beginning of my posting if you would like to purchase my novel.
And, Thank you!!  I promise that I won't be so long with my next post.  I have some fun material that I will be sharing with you, along with some websites that I find enlightening, thought provoking and mystical.
Oh, and remember, 11/11/11 is coming right up.  This will be a magical day and yes, I will post a blog that day in honor of these master sets of numbers.!
Namaste,
Paula

Visit my website to download the PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment