Monday, August 13, 2012

BOOK II in the WHITE BIRD series, CRYSTAL BLUE SKY. NOW AVAILABLE

Hello!
I am not going to beat around the bush, making excuses as to why it has taken me so long to post a new blog, but let's face it, life is busy.  Okay, apology was made, sort of, and now we can get on with new business.  But I will say this, I will never allow such a long stretch of time occur between posts, it's just that everything that I needed to say, I wrote in my new book! And here it is: Book II in the "White Bird" series, "Crystal Blue Sky."
For today, I'll write up a quick synopsis for you and download a free book excerpt and book trailer.  I'll also download a PDF with the cast of characters, including of course characters from Book I, "Illuminating Crystal."  
I will also add, that I am babysitting a three-week-old kitten that my daughter is nursing since it lost its mama, and it is insisting on sitting on my chest as I type, so if there are any typos, blame it on baby Bently.

Synopsis for "Crystal Blue Sky."

Crystal Blue has learned her fate and begins the mission she was born to fulfill: She must travel the globe and walk between worlds to unveil the sacred knowledge of the ancients so humanity can ascend into the Fifth Age.
Unfortunately, the morning she and friend David plan to leave for South Dakota, Crystal awakens to find two serpentine tattoos around her neck, and a big, black dog named Wyndon lying by her bed.  Strangely enough, she has no idea where either has come from.  Feeling like someone has messed with her memory or played a trick on her, and still unnerved by her recently acquired blue-streaked hair; she’s now a bit paranoid and prickly.
Nonetheless, with her dog and friend by her side, she sets out to learn the secrets of the Oglala Lakota, ultimately strengthening her ghost, healing her past and cleansing her spirit with fire and water, all necessary to prepare her for the mission some fear may claim her life.
While Crystal walks between worlds, her mysterious and divine powers dawn bright and clear when she meets two of her soldiers, the man she loves, and many others, some welcome…some not.  Surprisingly, the journeys are exciting and she begins to accept her once-dreaded mission with newfound anticipation, knowing deep in her bones that her soldiers will be at her side when trouble draws near.
But something happens on an island in the North Pacific, something she did not expect.  One of her soldiers has fallen and a sacrifice must be made.  To save the life of this soldier, another’s must be forfeit, and the loss will break Crystal’s heart because he will be left behind and all alone.
Can she do this? Can she abandon him? Or will she sacrifice her mission to save him?

Here is the Book Trailer for your Review:


Visit my website www.pbmorlen to download the Free Book Excerpt from the home page.  There you will also find the cast of characters for both books to download into your own computer for reference when you begin reading "Crystal Blue Sky."

Thank you so much for reading my books, and if you haven't yet read them, thank you anyway for your interest.  Look forward to a post from me next Monday, which will be my regular posting days from here on out, I will update you all on my summer travels and workshops.
I hope you have a grand week, filled with laughter, compassionate interactions with earth, animals and humanity, and especially with yourself.
Namaste,
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment