Wednesday, January 28, 2015

BLUE CRYSTAL MOUNTAINS

Good Morning,
In celebration of the imminent release of Book IV in the White Bird Series, Blue Crystal Mountains, I am sharing with you the first three chapters, hoping to entice you into further reading. I've worked
very hard on this latest edition to Crystal's life and anticipating the release the first part of February.
And, for your reading enjoyment, you can download this PDF onto your computer, reading any time you choose. Follow the link below which will direct you to my website. Download option is provided there.

Blue Crystal Mountains.

Now I can breathe for a bit, catch up on some other writing...my blog for instance. I've poured my entire being into this latest book and am so proud of it. Anticipating hearing from readers their thoughts and opinions. In the meantime, while we wait for the release, I will direct you to the writers and explorers who I couldn't have written this book without.


  • Robert Thurman and Tad Wise wrote a book together titled, Circling the Sacred Mountain: A Spiritual Adventure Through the Himalayas. 1999. In every sense of the word, this book inspired me to write my own. As readers who've followed Crystal through Books I, II, and III know, she is traveling the world, unveiling ancient secrets as she goes. Because I wanted Crystal to travel to Tibet, after reading this book, it was clear to me exactly where she would go. This book details a lively account of a pilgrim's circumambulation of Asia's holy mountain in Tibet, illuminated by Thurman's passionate teachings and Wise's colorful insights. I used dozens of resources as I researched the cities and plateaus of Tibet, but this book was overall my favorite source and I would encourage anyone to read it. In addition, if you sympathize with Tibet's struggle for independence or are interested in Buddhism, visit Thurman's website here. Tibet House. 
  • Dr. Alberto Villoldo is the author of the book, The Four Insights: Wisdom, Power, and Grace of the Earthkeepers. 2006. I discovered this book a few years ago when I began researching Peru as a possible destination for Crystal. Having heard of the Q'ero shamans living high in the Andes north of Cuzco, Peru, when I began reading this book, I discovered they were one in the same. I then knew this book was going to be extremely important. Villoldo continues writing and giving workshops in the U.S. and Europe. To find more information about his current schedule, go here. Alberto Villoldo.
  • A few years ago, I watched a video of a group of travelers on the highlands of Peru who had discovered a doorway carved into the side of a cliff wall. These travelers, when placing their hands on the doorway, experienced a sense of 'time traveling' and some even announced their trip extremely dangerous. Now, I was intrigued because, well, frankly, time travel excites me, but they weren't convincing because their accounts were flimsy. Then I came upon a book called Andean Awakening: An Inca Guide to Mystical Peru, written by Jorge Luis Delgado. On the front cover of the book is an image of a man standing in a doorway carved into the side of a cliff wall. His arms are out to the side and he's leaning into the doorway. At once, I knew this was the same doorway I'd seen in the video. Delgado calls this Amaru Muru's doorway and has had many profound and mystical experiences here. But his book is a lot more than this. He takes the reader on his own journey of awakening. One of Peru's premier spiritual tour guides, he takes us on a trip of discovery through the most powerful places on earth. Readers of my new book, Blue Crystal Mountains, will come to see for themselves the mystical powerful energy of Peru and a lot of my information has come from this book. I would encourage anyone seeking to know more about the Children of the Sun, to buy a copy for themselves.
  • Websites I visit often to keep current on earthly events, celestial events, evolving consciousness and things to come I will list below. The messages I glean from these sites are extremely important to my writing and Crystal's travels.
  • Kryon.
  • Awakenings: Intuitive Astrology for Heart and Soul
  • Crimson Circle
  • Lightworker
I hope each and every one of you has an exciting day filled with magic and possibilities.
I look forward to announcing the release of my new book and I'll talk with you all soon.
Namaste,
PB

No comments:

Post a Comment